"how would you like your tea sir?"
*american voice* tax free
Poison Toffee Apples for HalloweenIngredients
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cups water
- ½ cup liquid glucose/light corn syrup
- few drops black gel food colouring
- 6 Granny Smith apples (or 12 small apples)Instructions
- Grease a piece of baking paper and place on a tray/baking sheet.
- Insert bamboo skewers in all the apples and set aside.
- In a medium pot, combine the sugar, water, glucose/corn syrup and food colouring and stir over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture feels smooth when you rub it between your fingers.
- When the sugar has dissolved, turn the heat up and wash the sides of the pot down with a pastry brush dipped into clean water to prevent crystals from forming.
- Allow the caramel to boil until it reaches the hard crack stage (150°c/310°F).
- Carefully dip the apples into the hot candy mixture and place on the baking paper to set and cool for approximately an hour before serving.
Totally making these for Halloween
Bought one month after launch, our PS3 died suddenly today of massive internal failure, during an episode of Pokemon XY. Because it has survived so so long, we don’t feel empty. We were so fortunate it lasted so long. It’s statistically ridiculous. But I personally came to terms with the moment long ago, and was ready for it.
Despite appearances, our PS2 still functions. No parent should have to bury their child.
girls dont like boys, girls like wet chris evans in a suit
the man speaks truth
Really gotta try to stay on schedule while I can; especially if I’m really considering going for the marathon this year. It’s something I’ve always needed to be done and I wanna go for 26.2 this year. It’s been almost 10 years I’ve been doing this and I feel like I’m mentally and physically ready now
Big Boobs McGee
Is that lady gaga
No, it’s Big Boobs McGee
Somebody posted these all around school, and now I know what it feels like to be proud of ones school.
I wish I could’ve handed these out when I was in school